TrueCar and GovX Partner to Launch New Auto Buying Program Powered by TrueCar Military
SANTA MONICA, Calif. — TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), an online destination to find a car, today announced a new affinity partnership with GovX, Inc., the largest e-commerce website for verified active and veteran U.S. military along with police, fire, emergency rescue and medical technicians and those from related government agencies.
Through our partnership, GovX members will receive a first-class car buying experience and competitive pricing that they can trust.
The GovX Auto Buying Program, powered by TrueCar Military, will give GovX members the ability to see what others paid for the same vehicle of interest, receive upfront transactable price offers on new and used vehicle inventory, and use TrueCar’s leading digital deal building capabilities.
“TrueCar is the gold standard when it comes to ease and transparency in the car buying experience, as well as customer service and support. These are extremely meaningful value propositions for us and our members who have the responsibility and honor of protecting and serving our great country,” said Chris Bohnert, Senior Vice President at GovX, Inc. “TrueCar shares our same deep commitment to providing service members with the value and benefits they deserve. We are excited for our members to experience this new and improved way to buy a car.”
Last year, TrueCar launched, TrueCar Military, a dedicated vehicle purchase program that provides exclusive Military incentives and exclusive benefits, on top of TrueCar’s existing benefits, to those who have served our country’s armed forces and their families. TrueCar has dedicated more than fourteen years to servicing the men and women of the military through affinity car buying partnerships with leading military service organizations.
“We are thrilled to partner with GovX to provide a more transparent and more efficient way for our servicemembers, first responders and law enforcement to purchase a vehicle,” said Mike Darrow, President & CEO of TrueCar. “Through our partnership, GovX members will receive a first-class car buying experience and competitive pricing that they can trust.”
GovX Auto Buying Program Key Benefits:
- Price Context. See what others paid for your new vehicle of interest in a local area and viewprice ratings on used vehicles
- Savings. Save on average over $3,500 off MSRP** on new vehicles and receive discounts onused vehicles*
- Real Price Offers. Receive real transactable price offers on actual inventory on the dealer’s lot
- Trade-In or Sell. Get a value on your existing vehicle and receive a real cash offer in minutes
- Build your Deal Online. Build a comprehensive deal online, inclusive of trade-in value and preferred terms and save time at the dealership
- Buy from Home. Identify TrueCar Certified Dealers that offer remote paperwork, vehicledelivery and vehicle sanitization
- Extensive Dealer Network. Access TrueCar’s Certified Dealer Network, which includes dealersnationwide
*Used car discounts not available in all states.
*Between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through a TrueCar-powered Auto Buying Program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $3,552. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.
Originally posted on Agent Entrepreneur